Corona vaccination is going on in India to fight the covid-19 virus. People are receiving the vaccines and there is a decrease in corona cases which is positive news.
But still, we need to be careful as the pandemic has not ended. Due to this till now many states has kept the schools and college closed thinking the safety of the students.
According to ANI-More than 48.78 crore vaccine doses have been provided to States/UTs so far, and a further 68,57,590 doses are in pipeline. Of this, total consumption including wastages is 45,82,60,052 doses: Union Health Ministry.
Related News :
- Virat Kohli smashed his 29th Test century in the final Test series against West Indies
- Signal engineer Aamir Khan had caused the Balasore train accident!
- Girl straightening her hair inside Delhi metro goes viral
- Alleged lovebirds Shubman Gill and Sara Tendulkar are making all the noise
- Nita and Mukesh Ambani celebrate Independence Day with grandson Prithvi Ambani